Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Onesie Upon a Time

My sister-in-law, Sarah, threw me a car-themed baby shower for Jack. It was at a local bakery called Rao's. During the shower she coordinated a drawing activity for the guests. Each guest took a blank white onesie and decorated it (some decorated matching socks, too). I then had to choose a winner for four different categories: Most Creative, Sweetest, Funniest, and Best Over-All. I had a hard time choosing winners because they were all so darn cute!


 I couldn't wait to get pictures of Jack in each one!  Thankfully I was impatient, otherwise he would have outgrown some of them.  At two months he had nearly outgrown the 3-6 month onesies.  The larger 9-12 months are already fitting.  He's my fatty-pants.  I love that his name is Jack (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have named him that) because it's such an easy name and there are so many catchy phrases that include "Jack."   My guests did a great job incorporating his name into their artwork.  Here are the masterpieces!


Made by Deborah Lillie

















Sweetest- Made by Amanda Collins (i.e. Jack's Future Mother-in-Law)


Made by Sarah Vowell-Hostess (I bet you can't guess what her house number is)



Funniest- Made by Jessica Muse



and handsome he is...Made by Jennifer Hamilton


Best Overall- Made by Michele Brown



Laughing....Made by Johnna Brown
His startled face....Made by Tomi Israel (Mimi)
Bless you!.....Made by Me
Made by Big Sis Halle
Made by Hannah Brown


Made by Big Sis Halle

Made by Crystal Green....if only we knew how fitting this would be! 
sucking his thumb...Made by Carla Johnston
Most Creative- Made by Alicia Burress.  This one had matching argyle socks!

2 comments :

  1. My particular favorite is the last one :) Very creative friend you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE idea for a shower! Way to go Sarah. Wish I had been able to go! He looks adorable in every single onesie. :)

    ReplyDelete