Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Jackanenglish?

Jack's Jackanese is slowing becoming more comprehensible.  It's becoming less Jackanese, but not quite English; hence, Jackanenglish.   He has finally stopped saying Hahwah for Halle, and now it's closer to the true form.  He calls her Hi-E.

He's hit a few milestones this week, as well.
1)He learned his colors!
2) He learned many of the animal names
3) He learned to ride the tricycle..... THE RIGHT WAY!

I have worked with him the last half year to learn colors, etc.  He always acted like he couldn't care less about anything he was learning.  I knew he was absorbing it even though it didn't seem like it, and it would only be a matter of time before his vocabulary would start exploding.  This week it did!  I'm a little sad to see a small piece of babyhood chipped away, but happy to see he's not going to grunt like a caveman for the rest of his life.

He refuses to count with me, though.  I've heard him count once, but now he just laughs at me when I try to get him to do it.  little booger.

Jack has also discovered Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney channel.  He is obsessed with Mickey Mouse.  I mean OBSESSED!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment