Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

It's broken!

Jack's talking sooo much more, especially in the last month.  Unless you're around Jack, though, you'll have a hard time understanding.  I'm here to help.

"Osh" with a long "O"- Arden (yeah, still don't know how he came up with that one.)
"Hope Ack"- Help Jack
"Meh"- Mom?  It's what he calls me

My favorites:  "Beep Beep"- excuse me. 
He also says Thank you instead of saying You're welcome.  For instance, he might hand me my phone.  I say "thank you."  He replies with "thank you."


Jack's new thing when I tell him multiple times to do something he doesn't want to do....    Or when I threaten him.  In a tired, reluctant, and defeated tone, "Okay, Okay, Okaaay."  You HAVE to hear him say it.  It's too funny.

There's a DVD that the kids have been watching in the car about Jesus.  What I love:  he can't pronounce Mommy, Daddy, Halle, Arden, Rudi, Parker, or even Jack correctly.  What he can say absolutely perfectly, though, is Jesus.

Arden has her own pronunciations that are worth mentioning.  Brian, Halle, and I crack up over this one:
Diva Dee (holding out the "Di" part too long as well.)  DVD

She puts an N sound in front of words that begin with a vowel
Use it- Nuse it

She'll be 30 and still be calling remember, "renember."

At last is my funny Jack story:
When Jack goes to the potty, but can't make himself go, he'll say "It's broken!  It's broken!"  Hahahahahahah!  Then today, when he actually did go, he was doing the manly shake-off (I've been encouraging this because he had been wiping like a girl.)  The manly shake-off wasn't working, so what did he do?  He started to blow on it!  Like a birthday candle!   Oh.  My.  Gosh.  I. Die!!!  :)
He huffed and he puffed, and he blew the pee off.

1 comment :

  1. I simply ADORE little kid speak! I hate it when mine get corrected and stop saying their fun things. This is great that you wrote it all down!

    ReplyDelete