Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Halloween Time 2016

Pumpkin carving is always fun for us.
the kids went to the local pumpkin patch (aka Kroger) and found the plumpest prettiest pumpkins it had to offer.  I took a picture because it was one of the first pretty days of the season.  And because my kids are cute.
Here we are creating our masterpieces. 
Then Brian decided to be silly with his cut out mouth.  
So Monkey See

Monkey Do.
We decided to not be cheap this year and actually bought battery operated color-changing pumpkin lights for our pumpkins.  Good thing since we used them for about a whole thirty minutes.  From left to right, I think (I've already forgotten which is whose.  See, this is why I need to blog, because I'm forgetful.) Jack, Halle, Arden, Brian, Bobbie.  Personally I think the Minion is the best. 
And our Halloween characters for 2016.  We had Bob the Builder, and two Bob minions.  We didn't plan it that way.  In fact, Halle had no idea what she was going to be until about 45 minutes before this pic was taken.  But alas, all Bobs!  I dressed as yours truly.

No comments :

Post a Comment