Total Pageviews

Monday, February 18, 2019

I Can’t Even

Random conversation between Arden and me.  🤣 We love to banter!

We are measuring the size of our hands against each other.  Hers is almost as big as mine.
A: My fingers are almost as long as yours, but your fingers are fatter.”
Me: “I’m so sad that you’re getting so big!  And that you’re almost ten!!!”
A: rolls her eyes, “Ughh, I’m only ten, not like I’m Halle’s age and going to college soon.”
Me: “Yes but you’ll be leaving before you know it.  You’re going to live right by me when you’re older, right?  See me everyday?”
Arden: “I don’t know.  Maybe.”
Me: “What do you mean “Maybe?”  I try to bribe her, “You can come over everyday and I’ll make you dinner.  And I’ll watch your kids.  I’ll just give them back when they start crying.”
A: “I guess, maybe, but I want to live in the country.  And I’m going to stay in a Texas forever.”
Me: “Why Texas?”
A: “Because I love Texas and it’s not populated like places like California.”
Me: “Ok, but you’re going to take care of me when I’m old right? “
A: “Nah I’m gonna put you in a nursing home.”
Me: “No I want you to take care of me when I’m old and can’t remember to wipe my butt anymore.  You’ll wipe my butt, right?”
A: “Ewww,  that’s gross! You have two other kids, ask them to do it. I’ll pay for your groceries.”


Feeling the love.

No comments :

Post a Comment