Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Banana Ice cream

Our new favorite healthy snack is banana ice cream.  Thanks to my neighbor, Jessica, for introducing us to this!  The texture is so creamy like regular ice cream that Arden doesn't know the difference between the two!  I just slice up 3-5 bananas and freeze them for a few hours (side note* We eat a lot of bananas anyway.  I get weird looks and comments from the check-out workers every time I go to the grocery store because I buy so many bananas.  I get about 15 pounds of bananas at a time and they don't even last us a week.)  Then I stick them in my blender (I have a Ninja) and voila, banana ice cream.  DELICIOUS!  This particular one I poured a tiny bit of coffee in and added some cinnamon.  Sometimes I add a teaspoon of cocoa powder.  Sometimes nothing at all!
 

Now go make your own.  You know you want to.  :)

1 comment :

  1. I totally need a ninja. I made this before, but with a bullet, and it took forever and didn't end up creamy. :/ I want sneaky ice cream, darn it!

    ReplyDelete