Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween 2013

our poor attempt at caramel apple slices.  The caramel was too hard, but the kids got a good science lesson out of melting sugar!  I didn't plan this at all, just pulled together what I had in my fridge and pantry.  So yes, those are sunflower seeds, not nuts.  And Kocoa Krispies.  The kids got the jist.
Brian and I trying to look scary.
We passed out the halloween candy in surgical gloves.

Pinterest craft- skeleton made out of q-tips.  Simple and Easy
Jello shots for the kids.  Also easy.  Halle and I drew Jack-o-lantern faces on the bottoms of the cups
Rapunzel, The Next Great Baker, SFA Lumberjack, Supergirl, and Superman.
he won first place for his costume!
I was quite proud of myself for crocheting this Halloween bucket for Halle's baker costume.  I didn't have a pattern so I went off of a picture online.




3 comments :

  1. What?! You crochet?? Since when? I still remember what your aunt said about it not being crochet but cro-sh.... :) Anyway, consider me extremely impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Emily, I think about Aunt Barbara saying that, too, every time I mess up! I've been crocheting on and off for years, but recently have had people request certain things for me to make for them.... So I've been getting a lot better with the help of You Tube!

      Delete
    2. Oh and you tube taught me how to knit, too. :)

      Delete