Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Recent Dialogues

I love listening to the conversations of kids.  Any kids.  They are little people with budding personalities.  Here's a few exchanges between sisters.

Arden, in an annoyed voice, "I know you did it Halle."  Halle, "What?  What did I do?"  Arden, "I don't know, but I know you did it."

Arden, "Ewwww, Halle, you're feet stink!"  Halle, nonchalantly, "You'll get used to it."

Arden, "This is my pillow pet."  Halle, "No it's not, it's mine.  Aunt Sarah gave it to me."  Arden, "Yeah, but you gave me your bed so all of your old stuff in mine now."  Halle, "No.  It's not."  Arden, "Oh, Halle, just give it to me."


1 comment :

  1. Basically it's a post of Arden and her budding personality! :) She sounds so incredibly fun!!

    ReplyDelete