Total Pageviews

Friday, June 27, 2014

Quotes

I usually put cute or funny things the kids say on the sideline of my blog.  These recent ones, however, deserve their own post.

Halle, "Do you think we could go to Perry's Steakhouse for my birthday?"  After a moment of thinking she says, "I just want to go somewhere that's supposed to be good that I've never been to before.  Or maybe we could go to Waffle House.?.." After I stopped laughing, I say, "Waffle House is pretty much like a Denny's or IHOP."  Halle, "well according to Uncle Adam and Aunt Sarah it's like heaven in a dining room."

Remember when Halle compared owners to their cars and said they look alike?  She's now made a similar observation about dogs and dog owners.  "Like Rudi and me.  We're both a quarter Mexican (Rudi is part Chihuahua) and a lot German."

Arden, "I'm never having kids.  It hurts too bad when they come out of your tummy.  I'm going to be an aunt instead."  Me, "well that means Jack or Halle must have kids."  Arden, "Ok, well I'm going to be an aunt like Aunt Sarah.  I'm going to go to work and do school work and go out of town."  Me, "are you sure you don't want kids?  It only hurts for a little bit."  "Nah, I'm going to have a cat instead."

Hahahahahahaha! I die.




1 comment :

  1. Haha!! You've got a future cat lady on your hands. :)

    ReplyDelete