Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Ryan and Beth's wedding.

Here's some pictures from Ryan and Beth's Big Day.  The ceremony was beautiful.  Halle was a junior bridesmaid so she got to join in on all of the bridal party activities.  She was thrilled to ride in the limo on the way to the church since it was her first time.  She also had the honor of reciting a few passages during the ceremony.  This was Jack's first time to have to sit still and be quiet in a church service.  That was no easy task for me.  I gave him my purse and let him rummage through it to keep him busy.  He was satisfied with taking my store cards (Kroger card, library card, etc) out of my wallet and putting them back in over and over again.  

Here's a few pictures from the reception:
Uncle Ryan, the groom, and Arden

Arden and her cousin, Kellie.

Arden, Uncle Adam, Jack

Jack and Arden having fun on the dance floor

Brian and Halle

Cousins

Arden dancing with her daddy

Arden dancing with her Poppy

Photobomb by the groom
Beth cool and collected

Halle riding in the limo

Aunt Sarah and Jack
Brian and I at the photobooth.
Congrats Ryan and Beth!

No comments :

Post a Comment