Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What time is your dentist appointment? At Tooth:Hurty.

Brian loves that awful joke and said it every time I went to the dentist this summer, which is 6 times.  Sigh....

after my appointment with my right side numb.

Great pic, huh?  All I have to say is I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST.  My teeth suck.  I mean, who chips a tooth from brushing too hard?  Yup, that'd be me.  This is me with my droopy smile.  I know, I look awesome.  As Jess said, who needs kissy duck faces when you have sexy droopy-lip selfies?  ;)  

Know what's even better looking?  Me forgetting my mouth is numb until I have a huge spoonful of peanut butter in my mouth (dentist said to eat soft foods..)  Can you picture it?  It's like a cross between a cow and a turtle.  Then add drool.

No comments :

Post a Comment