Total Pageviews

Friday, August 8, 2014

Moving on up, to the east side. We finally got a piece of the pie!


Movin' on up, to the east side.  We finally got a piece of the pie!

Those lyrics of the Jefferson's theme song keep playing over and over in my head.  Because, you know, we are moving Northeast.

And it's in a cul-de-sac.... you know, a piece of the PIE..

our pie-shaped lot at the head of the cul-de-sac, the one with the red dot.



Here's some pics of our house!  I can't decide if the pool, the cul-de-sac, the master bath, or the kitchen is my favorite.  I'm soooo excited!
looking at the front
the backyard has a path all the way around it
the pool!
a side yard for the kids to play in without having to be in the backyard by the pool.  
breakfast room with windows and door opening out to pool

kitchen
dining room
family room
entryway
gameroom
Jack's room
Arden's room
guest bed room/secondary game room/playroom/ school room.  I-have-no-idea-room
Halle's room.  It has vaulted ceilings which is perfect for her loft bed
game room looking toward family room
I no longer have a closet for a bathroom.  This bathroom is so big the closet is in it!
his and her sinks with a water closet.  Brian and I no longer have to fight over the bathroom.  Woohoo!
another view of the kitchen
we walked-through our house yesterday.  The kids already made friends while we were there.

1 comment :

  1. I finally had a chance to read all your house buying adventures...wow!!! Dr. Psycho is much crazier than our Termite Guy! What a mess!! I'm SO happy for y'all, though, that God protected you from buying that house and instead led you here. It's gorgeous!! That kitchen is dreamy! I can't wait to come visit.... ;) I think that extra room is actually MY room! :)

    ReplyDelete