Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Happy 12th Birthday Halle

To my sweet and considerate 12 year old:

You are maturing and growing so much.  You have almost grown as tall as me.  Almost.  Not that it's saying much.  Your feet and hands have outgrown mine, so I know you have several inches more to grow.

You love making unique bracelets with your Krazy Loom.  You make other things besides bracelets, too, like a coffee mug for me for my birthday.  You are very creative.

You love to plant seeds and watch them grow.  You pulled a frozen black eyed pea out of the freezer, from Paw Paw's garden, and have planted it.  Everyday you watch it and water it and it has grown into this giant plant!  You also love cooking, baking, and most things domestic.  Cleaning, not so much...  You despise cleaning the bathroom.

You like searching Pinterest for crafts to do or new ways to do your nails.  One of the new techniques for nails you've learned is called "Galaxy Nails."  

You're a reality show fanatic.  This drives your dad crazy because he hates reality TV.  Some of your favorites are Shark Tank, Next Great Baker, and Dual Survival.

You share my passion for bargain hunting, which makes me proud!  :)  You won't buy anything unless it's a good deal.  If not, you wait for it to go on sale.  You're my favorite shopping buddy.

You are a CORNBALL!  You are constantly cracking me up with your punny statements.  You have wit, which sometimes catches me off guard.  You're also developing a great sense of sarcasm.  Being rather sarcastic myself, this too makes me quite proud.  And goofy.  Geez, girl, you're goofy!

You have a lot of patience with your brother and sister.  Most of the time.  Sometimes you get in trouble for being mean to Arden.....

You LOVE swimming.  You've started your year-round swimming and practice 5 days a week.  You love the water so much that you jump in the pool after your swim practice.  I am happy that you have a passion for swimming, and I hope that you achieve all of your swimming goals.

You are getting to an age now where we can have intelligent adult conversations.  They aren't always adult-like, though.  Sometimes they're outright silly.  You know what I mean.  ;)  You're fun to hang out with, a great daughter, and a great friend.
  
Happy birthday Halle!  I love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment