Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Kindergarten Arden

Arden LOVES school.  I don't mean she just really likes it.  No, she LOVES it.  She loves everything about it.  She loves her friends, her teacher, the schedule and structure, the library, PE, music, art.  Most of all, she told me that loves learning new things.  She thrives at school.  I'm sure it helps that she has an award winning teacher.  Her conduct is great, and she makes good grades.

She comes home in a great mood, and loves to do her homework.  I know this won't last forever, so I'm just enjoying it for the time being.    On Fridays she is exhausted, though.  She went from napping everyday to no naps.  By Friday she is asleep in the car as we're driving Halle to swim.

Here's some pictures that I got off of her teacher's website:

Arden on the first day of school
Arden is in the grey shirt.  Here the class is visiting the principal and assistant principal.  I know the AP so I instilled some fear into Arden.  I told Arden that I told Ms. Martin to give her swats if she ever had to go see her for misbehaving.  ;)
Each child was the king or queen for a day.
working in class
class pictures
another class picture.  The little boy two kids down from Arden, in the red shirt, is DJ.  He's her best friend.
helping carve a pumpkin
She's an Indian, and her Indian name is "Fast Dolphin.


project photo
that's Arden with her back to the camera.

2 comments :

  1. Annabel LOVES kindergarten too! Every night we do a highs/lows conversation at dinner, and her high every single school day is that she got to go to school.

    ReplyDelete