Total Pageviews

Monday, December 29, 2014

Thanksgiving

It's been a while since I've blogged because December has been a super busy month!!!!  So, I guess I will cluster blog here to catch up!  Plus, Brian said he was having blog withdrawals.  So what's been going on, you ask???

We'll back up a bit to the end of November for Thanksgiving

We started our Thanksgiving Day with our traditional trip to Walden Yacht Club with Brian's side of the family.  Mike and Christy invite us all to a nice, yummy, and fancy brunch.  The brunch buffet is filled with a huge variety of breakfast items, appetizers, seafood, sides, as well as the usual Thanksgiving foods and desserts!  Each year I decide on one type of meal and stick with it.  Brian, on the other, hand, has breakfast, lunch, and dinner all in one sitting!
This is us sitting at the restaurant table.  Right outside the window is a patio and great view of Lake Conroe.
 
look at the fancy ice turkey.
After our meal the grandkids always take a picture.  
Then we got a few with the grandparents


After brunch, Brian, the kids, and I headed to Thanksgiving with my dad.  This year we went to my Aunt Barbara's house in Coldspring.  Her neighborhood is right on Lake Livingston.  After visiting at her house we drove down to the water's edge.
Arden and Halle got to ride on Aunt Barbara's golf cart
my cousin, Rhonda, her son, Ryan, and my Aunt Barbara
PawPaw and the grandkids
lastly, this is just a cool picture of spider webs in a tree.

1 comment :