Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Recent Ardenisms

Arden, "Why do you have a statue on your back?"
Me, "huh?"
Arden, "A statue, why do you have a STATUE on your back?"  pointing to my lower back.
Me, "That's called a tattoo."

Arden, "Mommy, when are you going to teach me how to yarn?"
Me, "maybe when you learn to not call crochet "yarning."

Halle, "Arden, your breath stinks."
Arden, "well, Halle, your breath stinks."
Halle, "Arden, your breath reeks."
Arden, " NOO, it doesn't reek, it just smells bad."

Arden, to Halle, "Halle, a policeman came over to our house and he had a gun.  But don't worry, he was nice and didn't kill anybody."

[Arden has been on a Ramen noodles ("rotten noodles") kick.]
Brian walks in one Saturday morning with a huge box of donuts.  Arden looks at him with disappointment and sighs, "Daddy, donuts again???  Why do we always have to eat donuts for breakfast."  (we only have donuts about twice a month,"
Brian, "well excuse me.... what would you rather have for breakfast."
Arden, "Noodles."

I scolded Arden for asking me to play as soon as she walks in the door from school everyday.  As soon as I open the door I would hear, "Mommy can I go play outside?"
I told her she needs to come in and say hi, ask me how my day was, say she missed me, or something like that.
Now, as soon as she walks in the door, in a robotic and quick tone, "Hi Mommy, how was your day, I missed you, can I go play outside?"




No comments :

Post a Comment