Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sleepy Jack





it doesn't matter how uncomfortable the chair is, as long as he gets to sleep in our room

 asleep at the wheel.  His mother takes forever to grocery shop
this does NOT look comfortable

Here's another angle

Poor Bear, he's been through so much
Who cares that the entire wait staff is shouting a Mexican birthday song?  Not this guy, he's out cold.  The funniest thing is before Brian put him in his lap he had fallen asleep sitting up in his high chair...... STILL CHEWING HIS FOOD!

Sometimes I like to pick on him while he's asleep.



Of course when I do want him to go to sleep he refuses.  Sigh.

But every once in a while I can get a sweet moment like this with my baby who is not a baby anymore.


Until I realize he's making his huge nasty sleeping boy sweat puddle on me.   Ewwww, boy does he sweat!

No comments :

Post a Comment