Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 28, 2016

My boy got his hair cut

******Just realized that this did not publish when I posted it before. *******

You might remember that he got his first hair cut at Hargrave's Butcher shop, without mom's consent.  That was when Brian shaved Jack's head.  
Since then, I've been cutting his hair.  Sometimes it turns out decent, sometimes..... well we'll just blame it on the cheap clippers I own.
Anyway, we decided to take Jack to a real hair cutting place, now that he's old enough to sit still.  
Brian is very selective about who cuts his own hair.  He found a girl at Camo Cuts (I know, such a country bumpkin name) that he likes. Sooo, that is where I took Jack.  He got the pompadour hair cut.  
He did a great job sitting still.  I'm sure me bribing him with ice cream had a little to do with it. My only complaint with the place is that they didn't offer me a beer.  Brian gets a free beer every time he goes!  Or they should have offered Jack an IBC root beer.  ðŸ˜Š

**UPDATE- Jack has been another two times since this post.  He got to enjoy a root beer there both times.  

No comments :

Post a Comment