Total Pageviews

Friday, January 8, 2016

Random January

I showed Arden how to fold a piece of paper into an envelope, the way that we used to while passing notes in junior high. She was amazed, not by my mad folding skills, but by the fact that I was once an 11-year-old.  "Wow, you mean YOU were 11 once?!"

Brian and Jack play fight a lot.  Jack loves it.  I no idea where he picked this up from, and we have since corrected him, but still it's kind of funny.  Jack calls Brian "Big Stupid" while they are wrestling or boxing.  

Arden was totally mismatched one day for school.  I asked her why she chose lime green socks for her pink and gray outfit.  She retorted, "It doesn't matter what I wear.  I go to school to learn and to make good grades, not to look good."  Bahahahahahaha!

No comments :

Post a Comment