Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Jack's first day of preschool

2/1/16
At least for the month of February I'm working at the hospital full-time hours.  Because of this, and because I have been wanting him to go at least a few times a week, Jack started preschool. 
For some reason though, he thinks he has to be four to go to preschool.  This morning I told Jack that he was staring today.  He said, "Oh!  Am I four yet?!" (Except he pronounces four like "fourv", a cross between a four and a five.) I told him no.  "But I have to be fourv to go!"
"No you don't, three-year-olds go too."
After arguing back and forth I finally got him in the car.  Once in the car he realized it was still dark.
"Mommy!  It's still dark outside.  I can't go to school at night!  We have to go in the morning!"  That was another argument that went on all the way to his school.  Oy.
Once I finally convinced him he walked right in and had a great first day.  

No comments :

Post a Comment