Total Pageviews

Monday, February 8, 2016

Jakob's birthday party

Jakob Green turned 12 and had his birthday party at Conroe's Incredible Pizza Company.  This place is similar to The Main Event or Itz, pretty much a Chuck E Cheese for all ages.  It has an arcade, mini golf, go karts, laser tag, bowling, and "ice skating".
My kids LOOOOVE places like this.  So does the big kid.
Brian and Jack raced go karts and they came in first!  Jack was super excited.  I was quite proud of the husband's driving skills; he started off last and made his way to the front.  

The party room was glow in the dark!  This is Myleigh and Arden.  As usual, they're connected at the hip, or something like that.
Arden rode bumper cars a couple of times and ran around playing games and collecting as many tickets as possible.
Jack attempted ski ball, but kept throwing the balls into other lanes.  He was dangerous!  Wish I had a picture, but I was too busy avoiding being whacked in the face!

The moms tried to take a selfie.  I was tired and sick, but I needed an updated picture of us.

No comments :

Post a Comment