Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Quotes

A couple of my favorite quotes from my girls recently....

Me- "Arden, what did you learn at Bible Study today?"
Arden- "about Jesus." (no, really?)
Me- "What else?"
Arden- "Cookies are yummy and boogers are yucky."
TRUE.

Me- "Did you know that Aunt Sarah's last name is Vowell?"
Arden- laughing hysterically because that's so funny to her.  "A,E,I,O,U, and sometimes Y!!!"

Halle- "I'm so sorry Daddy for not calling you when I got home.  I just got so carried away with my homework." 
uh-huh, sure. 

Halle looking at my stomach- "Mommy, you're finally getting your six pack back."
She then proceeds to poke my abs, "Oh nevermind, it's just fat."

1 comment :

  1. Awesome! I still remember the time Halle told you that you needed to wear makeup to the gym because no one wanted to see you without it.

    ReplyDelete