Total Pageviews

Monday, March 25, 2013

You're Under Arrest


At least that what Arden looks like when I have her put her hands on the car, lol.  Doesn't she look guilty in this picture?  :) 
Hargrave Hoodlum
 
 
Why does she look like she is about to get frisked?... Well because I have a fear of Arden darting in front of other cars when we are in a parking lot and getting hit.  It always makes me cringe when I see kids running through a parking lot.  It's hard to safely get in and out of my vehicle with small two kids in tow.  So... I make Arden put both hands on the car if she has to wait on me.  She has to keep both hands on the car until I say it's okay to put them down.  This makes it easier for me because then I know she's not running around while I'm busy getting situation.  She stays like this until I've gotten Jack out and into his stroller.  For some reason this works better than me simply telling her to stand still. 
 
 I'm sure passersby think we're weird.

2 comments :

  1. Haha! That's actually really smart! I make my girls do that same thing against a wall in the post office. ...Doesn't everyone have a post office routine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Emily that's really random. I don't think I've been to the post office in a year...

      Delete