Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Little Mommies

That's what my girls think they are, anyway. 

Halle scolds Arden, and most of the time it's when Arden is being disrespectful to me.  Halle uses the rational, calm, yet stern mom-voice that I use.  "Arden, you don't talk to Mommy that way."  "Arden you need to say you're sorry to Mommy because that wasn't nice."  "Arden, Mommy asked you a question.  When she asks you a question you need to answer her."  Halle says all of these things in the exact tone that I use and sounds exactly me.  It's so funny.... and nice to know that Kid 1's got my back.

Arden has her turn of being mommy when she is scolding Jack.  Arden tends to take on the meaner, eratic, badder mom-version of me....  the one that she tends to personally encounter on a regular basis.  "Jack!  Stop!  No, bad boy!"  "No, Jack, don't do that!  Leave that alone!"  "Jack!  Do that again and you're gonna be in BIG trouble!"  "Do you need a spanking?"  Halle then intervenes.  "Arden, Jack is just a baby.  Be nice to him.  Would you want someone to be mean to you?"  
Ha!!!  Kids.  Gotta love 'em.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment