Total Pageviews

Friday, May 1, 2015

Bye bye wisdom teeth!

Every dentist I've ever had has told me I needed to get my wisdom teeth taken out.  They were impacted and causing crowding and other problems.  This Wednesday I finally had them removed.  My oral surgeon told me there was a good chance that I would lose feeling in my lower jaw because I'd waited so long.  See, the roots of the teeth had grown and were embedded in the nerves of my jaw.  Thankfully, though, I didn't lose any feeling!

This is me looking like a chipmunk, as if my cheeks aren't chubby enough.  My right side is worse since the top and bottom were taken out from that side.  My top one was way up there, growing toward my ear, and practically in my sinus cavity!  STUPID teeth.  I'm so glad they are finally out.





1 comment :

  1. Glad to hear you finally got them out, especially before you lost feeling! But it is a shame that you had to get them out in the first place. Those sounds like crazy ones, though. Growing in the direction of your ear and sinus cavity? Oh my, how awful. Thankfully it is over now. Good luck on a fast recovery!

    Joanna @ Westheimer Dentist

    ReplyDelete