Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2015

Jack's recent milestones

Jack has grown by leaps and bounds the last two months.  He's talking so much more and putting together 7-8 words sentences.  He's interested in learning his letters, too!  Before, I would start singing the ABCs, and he would yell, "Stop, Ma!"  We progressed to him saying "A, B, X."  Then he would laugh because he knew he was being silly.  Stinker.  Now we are up to G!  He recognizes almost all of the letters and even knows sounds, so I just have to be patient with him.  The girls were sooo easy when it came to this stuff.  They were in the early stages of reading by his age, but he's just a different character.  
He is observant and can take apart and put things back together.  He likes to tinker.  He likes for things to be orderly, almost to a point where he is OCD about it.  My favorite thing he says lately is, "I got it!  I got it!"  This is in reference to him taking care of something like opening the door for me or bringing the trash can up the driveway.  He's my little man.

He is super smart, but is just so much slower in the language department.  He is getting there, though!

he is practicing his letters
  



other than the first one, these are his Js.

No comments :

Post a Comment