Total Pageviews

Monday, November 16, 2015

Chick-fil-a

The week before Halloween we went to Chick-fil-a to see one of Jack's favorite friends, Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  Jack loved watching his show.   So naturally I thought it would be fun to take Jack to see him.  Wrong!  Jack was so freaked out that he wouldn't get anywhere near Jake.  Being the good mom I am, I told Jack he was going to take a picture with him because darn it, I didn't waste my time for nothing.  Here you see Jack clawing at me like a wet cat trying to get away from him.  I don't blame Jack, though, because this costume was pretty creepy.  Since then, Jack doesn't like Jake and the Neverland Pirates anymore.  But he has decided that he likes Captain Jake, which is basically
 a modified version of the character.  Go figure.  Three year olds.

Arden was all about taking pictures, though, and here she is giving Jake a big bear hug.  
It was bonus that Rapunzel was there, too!
And of course the Chick-fil-a cow was there.  He made me dance with him in the restaurant!  The kids thought this was hilarious.  The cow even dipped me at the end.  Cow-tipping?

No comments :

Post a Comment