Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Randomness

Just a post about random things from the past few weeks and random pictures that I snapped.

Our AC broke.  To show you the heat we were experiencing I took a picture of our coconut oil.  Coconut oil is solid at room temp.  The coconut oil in our house turned to liquid. 

 
Arden and I have been playing lots of Go Fish.  She is using an egg carton for her cards since her hands aren't big or coordinated enough to hold them. 
 

I tend to give Arden a hard time for being my stubborn middle child.  But... she is a really good big sister to Jack.  If he is crying, she will give him her beloved Sweet Blankey or her stuffed animal to make him feel better.  I don't have any pictures of this, but I just thought I should throw that out there.  He thinks she's the funniest person in the world.  I love to hear him cackle when she makes him laugh. 
 
She is also a big help in keeping him entertained at the grocery stores. 
Walmart buggy.  This pic cracks me up.  First of all, look at what Arden is wearing in June.  She's got on shorts and sandals with long sleeves and a winter hat.  She has her own style that she daily displays.  Second, they are both too big for the seat they're in.  But.... I need room in my buggy for shopping. 

Another shopping trip, this time at HEB.  HEB has a double kid seat, which I like.  Arden prefers the big plastic car at Kroger, though.  I told Arden to give her brother an HEBuddy sticker so she stuck it on his face.  He thought this was hilarious. 


just another picture where Arden branded her brother


Jack sleeps with his big bear.  He uses the bear as a pillow.  To fall asleep he sucks one thumb and then rubs the bear's ear between his other thumb and forefinger.  It's so cute and odd!
  
 

Jack started walking a week before he turned 15 months!
 
My big girl had her last day of elementary school.  She also had an fifth grade ceremony and racked up on the awards.  She earned straight As for the entire year.  Our deal with her is that she would get a new bedroom set if she earned all A's.  So now we are now in the process of redoing her room.  Stay tuned for a room remodel post!

 
 
 

Arden had her first dance recital. 

Now that the dance year is over she is going to try out gymnastics for the summer.  She's had one gym class so far and really liked the tumbling part.  She was not thrilled about the bars, though.  She was afraid to flip around the bar. 

Halle's swim team has weekly outings.  They go to Mountasia, Itz, Monkey Bizness, etc.  This week they went ice skating.  This was Arden's first time.  I was a little nervous about her skating since she's only four and because Halle broke her arm the first time she went.  But now the Aerodrome has walkers for the inexperienced skaters.  She could zip around the rink faster with her walker than I could on my own skates!  She only fell a few times, and they both had a great time.  I won't mention that it was Jack's nap time so he was very cranky and a terror while we were there. 

No comments :

Post a Comment