Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Time to Shape Up! --Update at Week ????

Since my last fitness post, I've done a run-100-mile-in-a-month challenge.  I've also started training for a sprint triathlon.  Just thinking about the triathlon makes me nervous because I'm seriously scared I will drown!

Here are my pics from January (left) and current pics (right).  Current weight 117 lbs.  Two pounds until my first goal weight!  I increased my weight training since my last post, which made me gain weight at first.  It was really discouraging because I went from 118 lbs. to 125 lbs; which is also why it took me so long to update.  Then it just all came off practically overnight.  So I'm slow, but steady in getting there.  And I'm really tired of taking pictures in this outfit.  ha!   


 


 
 

1 comment :