Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Jack at 15 months

I'm a little behind on this since Jack is now 16 and 1/2 months.

Still haven't found anything Jack does not like to eat.

Some of his favorites are bananas, avocados, tomatoes, and of course, milk.

When he wants food or milk, he will make a specific sound.  "Uhhhh-ah" is the best way I can spell this sound.  The "ah" part is higher pitched than the "uhhhh" part.  He will continue this sound until you give him food.  This is really cute until he does is over and over again for popcorn during movie time.  

He throws everything in the trash.  As I write this he threw his [washable and reusable] food plate in the trash.  I'm constantly fishing out non-trash items. 

He likes to make clicking sounds with his tongue.

He likes to "talk" on the phone.  He will hold up a remote control
or anything that resembles a phone and jabber away.  He also tries to "swipe" the remote with his finger and "text" like I do on my phone. 

Whenever I sweep he will bring me the dustpan, set it on the floor, and try to help me.

He knows how to get the computer charger and plug it into my computer.

Brian taught him to give head butts and high-fives on command.

Because of his macrocephaly, his anterior fontanelle is still open and large.  His mama thinks his big ole head is cute, though :)

 








No comments :

Post a Comment