Total Pageviews

Monday, July 1, 2013

Outnumbered?

I should get the mother of the year award.... well at least mother of the day.   I took all three kids to the doctor.... and the little ones hadn't had naps.  And the little ones got shots.  Wowza.  Talk about some crazy kids.  We were a hot mess. 

Halle: 10 years, 11 months: 90 pounds, 59"
Arden: 4 years, 3 months: 38 pounds, 42.5"
Jack: 15months, 3 weeks: 28 pounds, 31"

The doctor said my girls are tall and skinny.  Arden and Halle have always been tall for their age.  Jack on the other hand, is short and fat.  He went from 75% in weight to 94%.  Doctor told me I needed to cut back on the whole milk and put him on a diet.  Hahahahaha!  Yeah.... right.   The kid will find food no matter what.  Don't they know he's a Hargrave?  We like to eat.  And have they met his dad?  Brian's not a scrawny dude.  Maybe Jack's getting ready to stretch???

Arden is projected to be 5'6" or 5'7".  Jack is projected to be 5'7' or 5'8".  And while we're talking about growing, can you believe that Halle is in a size 9 shoe??!?!?! 

And this also made me think of mine and Arden's convo the other day.
Me: "Arden, you're skinny."
Very offended, Arden replied, "No I'm not!  You're SKINNY!"
After a moment of pondering, Arden says, "Mommy, what's skinny?"


 

1 comment :