Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

More of the middle child.

Arden asked if she could have some of my coffee.  I told her no because it would stunt her growth. (Really, I just didn't want to share.)  Her response, "Ohhhhhh!  That's why you're so short, then."

I almost didn't want to write this one, but it's too funny not to share....

Brian was in our bathroom taking a bubble bath.  He'd been in there relaxing for about half an hour.  Arden was snuggling in bed with me and watching TV.  Arden, all of a sudden, starts lecturing her dad through the door.  I'm cracking up as I write this because she's such a mess.  In the exact curt tone that I use.  "Daddy!  You're taking a long time.  Why are you taking so long?  What are you doing in there?  I know what you're doing. You're just sitting in there playing on your phone, aren't you?  Just sitting there playing games.....wasting time...  Such a waste of time..," she trailed off with.     I about died.

Some random time the next week, Brian was in and out of the bathroom quickly.  Out of the blue, Arden tells me smugly, "I guess Daddy must have learned his lesson.  He took just a short time to use the bathroom."


No comments :

Post a Comment