Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sweet Daughter of Mine

Halle needs to be spotlighted because she is absolutely precious.  She is so sweet and helpful, all of the time.  She helps with babysitting The Littles, and is very good at it.  She is stern, but loving at the same time.

Halle is also a great dog owner.  Rudi is her dog, and she takes great care of him.  She always makes sure that he has food and water, takes him for walks, researches dachshund training techniques, and loves on him a lot.  

She also does stuff to care for the family.  I'm on Paleo diet right now, so she's taken it upon herself to make me a Paleo breakfast in the morning.  It might be eggs with a side of fresh fruit, or a banana sprinkled with pecans.  She also voluntarily wakes up early in the morning to take Arden to the bus stop.  If I'm not feeling well then she'll bring me water and medicine, an icepack, or whatever she feels that I need.  

Finally, she will say sweet stuff out of the blue like, "I couldn't ask for a better mommy."  LOVE HER!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment