Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

New Year's Eve

We had a low-key evening.  We bought some fireworks for the kids and let them pop them.  The young families in the cul-de-sac were all outside in the driveways.  All the kids ran around and played.  I stayed put in my chair snuggled up under a blanket because it was freezing.  Our fireworks were nothing compared to some of the others in our cul-de-sac.  The twins' parents and their friends brought out some monster explosives!

After several tries I captured this with my camera.   I did this for 2013, but forgot about it last year.
Kaitlyn, Hailey, Arden, and Halle drawing 2015 with their sparkers.
one of the many many outtakes.  This one's my favorite because it says "err" as in error.

here he's freaked out over the loud fireworks.

Brian spent most of the evening lighting sparklers for the kids.  What a good dad.

Jack built up enough courage to get a sparkler



No comments :

Post a Comment