Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Myrtle Beach - Part 5B Myrtle Waves Waterpark

Myrtle Waves Waterpark:
We lucked out on our waterpark day.  It was overcast enough to scare off most waterpark visitors so the park was practically empty.


I was proud of Arden for riding some of the bigger slides.  She's over 42 inches which means she's tall enough to go on most.  She's an adrenaline junky in the making.  Or at least I'm trying to make her become one.  

Jack did NOT like having a life jacket on.  Here he's letting me know all about it.

There were lots of kid splash areas for the Littles to play in


Once Jack realized how fun the slides were he wanted to ride over and over and over.  We rode the yellow slide together about ten times.  Then it was Brian's turn to ride over and over and over with him.

Jack and Brian floating the lazy river


While Halle and Brian were riding some of the bigger slides Arden made some friends.  Arden, "those are my new best friends!  I love them!"  Me, "Oh yeah, what are their names?"  Arden, "I don't know."

No comments :

Post a Comment