Total Pageviews

Monday, September 16, 2013

Myrtle Beach- Part 5 Nascar Park

We bought a three-park-pass for our family.  The three parks were the Nascar Speedpark, Myrtle Waves Waterpark, and a carnival type park called Nostalgia park.

Nascar Park:  This had seven different go-kart tracks, rides, and a gameroom.


What I loved about this park is that there was a go-kart track for Arden's age!  It was so stinkin cute to watch her try to drive all by herself!  The first time she rode she was the only one on the track....which was good because she was TERRIBLE!  She barely touched the gas so the go-kart went about 0.5 miles an hour.  And she kept running into the side.  I felt sorry for the poor worker because he kept having to run over and pull her kart away from the wall.  It was hilarious.  The second time she was much better and only got stuck once.  She absolutely loved it.  She wore a little helmet and concentrated really hard on her driving.  It was super cute to watch my four year old drive.
Had there been a yellow car available she would have chosen it.
Halle was also able to drive by herself, and was even tall enough to drive a double-kart.  She was really good.  Her Mario Kart skills really paid off.  Not as good as her mama, but close!


Halle put her rock climbing skills to use on the rock wall
There was a Big Boy track too.  Brian did this one.  It required a helmet and you did it individually.  You were also timed.
Brian getting into the little bitty "stock car"
and he's off!

My adrenaline junky daughter had a ticket to ride the Sky Coaster.  I talked the worker into giving us a two for one deal so I got to ride with her!  This is a major achievement for me because I NEVER sweet talk my way out of anything or into getting anything free.  Some people like my friend, Nik, has a gift for that. I don't.  I was very proud of myself!

There were a lot of kiddie rides suited for Arden.  Since we had wristbands, the rides were unlimited.  At one point while we were waiting for Halle and Brian, Arden rode this ride about twenty times without getting off.  There was no one else in line so the worker let them stay on for a really long time.  Naturally my talkative kid made a friend while on there.
Arden chatting it up with her new friend.






 Anytime there was a yellow car available to ride, you better believe Arden was going to pick it.


I had to add this one of Brian riding on the Car-ousel (see what I did right there? :)  Instead of horses they had motorcycles and instead of carriage seats they had cars
And finally, Jack did some racing of his own.  He was being a booger toward the end of the day, so this was the only thing that would keep him happy.

No comments :

Post a Comment