Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 29, 2014

For goodness cake!

Warning- this is one of those weird blog posts where there's nothing but pictures of food.

My latest creative outlet: cake baking and decorating.  I've been on a kick, and my paleo diet is not liking it.  Fat Bobbie loves it, though!
chocolate cake and Peeps made to look like a sunflower.  I made this at Easter .


Sarah's "designer" birthday cake.  Leopard print on the inside.  Easy to do the leopard so it makes for a fun twist.


Ruby's birthday cake, with ombre layers

a gooey chocolate Iron Man cake for Crystal after her race.  triple layered of course.


I'm not the only one that's been in the kitchen.....  Brian made this yummy cake for Mother's Day.  He concocted a peanut butter frosting that was delicious!
A chocolate strawberry cake Halle made today, just because

2 comments :

  1. Fat Crystal enjoyed her cake too! Like, all of it. And gained 5 lbs too! But she says, "Keep 'em coming fat Bobbie!"

    ReplyDelete