Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Eleven Questions

Emily, oh Emily, why did you tag me in this?  I can't not answer these questions because then I'll feel like I have unfinished business.  

1. What is your favorite type of cheese?
Cream cheese!  I have a love affair with cream cheese, so much so that I have a Pinterest board called "Everything is better with cream cheese." Good for sweet or savory dishes, or anything in between.  And what other cheese can be made into a cake!

2.  What are you excited about?
cream cheese.  obviously

3.  How did you celebrate your last birthday?  
Hello, I already told you about my birthday.

4.   What is on your bedside table?
a cup of old coffee that's probably attracted some fruit flies, a bottle of water, an alarm clock, and a lamp.  Boring...

5. What do you order from the movie theater concession stand?
depends on the theater (some have full bar and restaurant) and what movie I'm watching.  If it's a chick flick with a girl friend then maybe a margarita.  With the kids it's unlimited popcorn.  If a late night movie then Starbucks.  

6.  Do you have a garden?  What's growing?
Bahahahahahah!
Weeds.

7.  Any summer plans?
to get rid of all of the fruit flies in my house.

8.  What TV couple are you rooting for?
Adam and Kristina Braverman

9.  What's the last thing you bought?
A flavored water for the hubs.  Well he bought it,  but then made me pay for it with my card, while announcing me as his sugar mama in the checkout line.

10.  What's one thing you are passionate about?
Sleep.

11.  What are you grateful for this week?
My husband who always makes sure I have hot fresh coffee in the morning,  Halle having the opportunity to go to camp this week, my niece graduating high school, visiting my dad, and spoonfuls of Nutella.


The rules says I must now tag eleven bloggers, but I'm not much of a rule follower sooooo I won't tag anyone.  Oh wait, I am a rule follower. 

 So Alicia, Crystal, Halle, Jessica (you have a blog so don't disappoint me), Suzi, Lindsay, Sarah Beth, you're it.  We'll round that up to an even eleven.

2 comments :

  1. Considering I have SUCKED at blogging and haven't since like January, surely you don' t mean this Alicia :)? I do however ROCK at reading them still! I feel like I know what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you love me. :) Your excitement for cream cheese made me laugh. You should always do these, you're funny to read about! haha!

    ReplyDelete