Total Pageviews

Monday, May 13, 2013

First Blogiversary

April 25th marked the one year of this family blog!  I am so proud of myself for sticking with it.  In the beginning I wasn't sure if blogging was for me.  I'm not a scrapbooker and although I take a lot of pictures I'm bad about putting them in albums.  I get behind and end up with boxes of pictures jumbled all together.  Well it turns out that blogging is perfect for me!  It helps me keep track of the kids' milestones and fun family moments.  I am able to stay on top of all of the phone pictures that I snap along with the major occurences in our family.  Blogging has been great for us. 

In honor of the Blogiversary I ordered my blog in book form.  I used the blog2print.com website.  It was super easy!  I tried several other websites but this one is the most compatible with "Blogger" in my opinion.  It gave me options for the layout and colors. It also allowed me to delete certain posts if I wanted. It literally took me 5 minutes to make.
front cover
dedication page
table of contents
 
example of the posts.  Fun to think about...I took phone pictures of published phone pictures that I blogged about previously and am now posting and blogging about those said pictures.  This makes my head spin. 



back cover
 I want my kids to be able to look back and have the stories to go along with all of the pictures.  My intention is to remain the family historian and make a blog book for each year.... like a family yearbook.  Having the published book inspires me to continue. Wish me luck that I'm able to stay on top of it!

No comments :

Post a Comment