Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Toothfairy Fail Part 2

Last year I blogged about how bad of a toothfairy I was.  I was hoping to get better at it.  I didn't.  Halle has lost 7 teeth in the past year, and I've forgotten to give her money every. single. time. 

I end up just giving her money when I have it.  Sometimes it's a dollar.  Other times I'll get cash back while checking out at the grocery store.  "Here Halle, here's 20 bucks.  Sorry it's so late." And I may or may not have stolen money out of Arden's piggy bank to pay Halle at some point. 

I feel bad because she is always disappointed the next morning after a lost tooth.  I have good intentions the night before, but by 1:00 am I'm sleeping soundly without a tooth in mind.  

I'm the world's worst toothfairy. 

 

4 comments :

  1. Referring to Brian's general description on the left column of the blog...

    Yes, I can chug some MILK...Milk lite, Milk ultra, Milk lime, and my personal favorite Milk amber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..she'll remember this more when she's older than if she got the money everytime. : ) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think if she's getting $20 for a tooth, she can overlook the tooth fairy nonsense! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.... I think the $20 was because she had probably lost three teeth by then. Hahaha!

      Delete