Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Yellow Car

Yellow Car is a game that Halle and Arden have made up and been playing for the last few weeks while riding in my car. 

This is how to play.  Listen carefully so you get the rules down.
Look for a yellow car on the road.
When you see a yellow car, you shout at the top of your lungs, "Yellow Car!"

That's it.  Sounds really fun, huh?  So I have probably heard "Yellow Car!" a thousand times this past month.  Actually, "Lellow Car" from Arden since she has trouble pronouncing it correctly. 

Debates have also erupted as to whether school buses and bulldozers count as yellow cars.  We're divided as a family on this one.  What do you think?  Should they count? ;)

5 comments :

  1. http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/bulldozer-Car-Mod.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say no. Not that it matters, since there is no keeping score. :) This is so funny, I've been meaning to blog about a made up game my girls have, too. Makes me wish I had a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arden and I say that they count. Brian and Halle disagree with us.

    ReplyDelete