Total Pageviews

Monday, December 16, 2013

Could He Be Any Cuter?

I've mentioned in a previous post that one of his favorite toys is the broom.  I'm not exaggerating when I say that he swept for an hour and a half.  He's got everything he can find in a pile.  He was busy cleaning, so I wasn't going to stop him.    
Wearing Dad's tennis shoes.  It took him a long while to get down the hallway in those.
and now in Dad's work shoes.
He also gets into my shoes, but for the sake of his future manhood

, I'll refrain from pics of those.  He's got nice legs in heels, though!
one of my new favorite pictures of him.  He's cheesing for the camera.  He looks wicked.  Any time we held up a camera, he would make this face.  "Cheeeeeee!"  I don't think he could get the last part of Cheese out because his face is so scrunched.
Some more cheesing....


He's working hard on repairing the toy box with the screwdriver
'There's so many things that he does that can't be captured on a camera.  This kid.  I love him.  And his sisters adore him and think he's the funniest thing ever.

No comments :

Post a Comment