Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I've got my hands full.

si 
I bet you're wondering what those pics are of.  Well the top right and bottom picture are views of the bird's nest I detangled.  It took me half an hour to get those knots out of Arden's hair.  She is a wild sleeper and her hair suffers because of it.  I mean, look at that picture.  That's a doozy!

So here I am, working hard, doing my detangling magic in my room.  Meanwhile Jack is doing his Jack thing.  Walking all over the house finding trouble to get into.

If I'm busy then I listen for Jack.  He's usually talking to himself while he roams and plays.  I'm ok with him being in another part of the house as long as I can hear him.  This is my indicator that 1) he's not eating something he's not supposed to be eating and/or he's not choking on something, 2)he's not hurt because he's not crying, 3)I know what area of the house he's in by how far away his voice sounds, and  4)he's not marking himself (or the walls)with permanent markers (because he gets really quiet when he does that.)

I'm hearing him make car "vroom vroom" sounds so he's playing with his cars, right?  Nope.

I turn from what I'm doing to see Jack rolling a dishwasher rack down the hall into my room.  He's pulled it out of the dishwasher and turned it into a car.  So the upper left picture is the dishwasher rack propped up against my dresser.

Typical day at the Hargraves.

1 comment :

  1. Pushing around the fastest and loudest dishwasher rack in Houston...That's my boy!

    ReplyDelete