Total Pageviews

Monday, February 24, 2014

Halle and car shopping

Brian sold his truck yesterday (**tear, sniff).  We're in the process of buying something with better gas mileage and that fits our family of five better.

Halle has been looking all over the internet for a "new" used car with our search criteria and budget.  She was completely absorbed in this all night last night.  She is definitely her father's daughter; they both like the challenge of searching for the best deal.

Three observations she made yesterday that made me smile
:
1) "People tend to look like the cars they drive.  Like, if you have a long pointy nose then you drive a car with a pointy front end.  Or like Daddy is a big guy and he drives a big truck."  Me: "So what you're saying is I look like an Equinox?"  her: "Well, sort of.... except you're not silver."

2) "Why are mini-vans not cool?  I mean, they have so many cool features.  DVD players, lots of room, doors that open.  When I grow up I'm definitely getting a mini-van, I don't care what anybody says!"

3) while looking at a picture of a van.  "That is one dirty car.  They must have kids."

No comments :

Post a Comment