Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

If I would have planned a party....

Brian and I decided to not have a birthday party for Jack this year.  We had a huge party last year for him, and he is still too young to know the difference or care about his birthday.  We decided instead that we are going to do something as a family that Jack would enjoy.  Perhaps go to the Livestock Show/Rodeo or visit a petting zoo.   So, in honor of the terrible twos that we have entered into full-force, I am going to blog about the party we would have had.

A satirical "Terrible 2s" themed party. :)

The invitation would have been a picture of Jack throwing a tantrum.  Perhaps this picture of when he threw a fit because I moved his high chair from it's usual position.
 
For food I would have served boneless buffalo "bites",  cake "bawls,"  ice "scream", and chocolate melt-downs (chocolate milk).  The food would have been eaten with "spankin'" spoons.

For his big cake, I would have made it very ornate, and then displayed it with a big hand print smashed smack-dab in the middle of it.

For our game we would have played musical "timeout" chairs.

And then for the goody bags I would have included Crybaby candies.  



Kidding, kidding, of course.    ;)

1 comment :

  1. Seriously between this and the winter song the other day YOU ARE THE MOST CREATIVE PERSON I KNOW!

    ReplyDelete