Total Pageviews

Monday, February 3, 2014

New Blog

I've started another blog.  It is for me to journal what I learn through my Bible studies, sermons, lectures, and readings.  It's revelations that I make as I learn.  I think God reveals much to you when you meditate on His scripture.  I understand that what I get out of a reading may be completely different from someone else, and that's okay.  If you are interested in following my other blog, it is bobbiebibleblog.blogspot.com.

I always have things that come to me and I like to write it down.  In the past I've had written journals, but my typing is faster!  I don't know why I didn't start this sooner.

I pray that God gives me wisdom and that my eyes and ears are opened to his understandings.  

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
James 3:17


No comments :

Post a Comment