Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Girls Days

A couple of months we girls like to have day out.  We usually eat out at a restaurant and then watch a movie. This particular outing we ate at Panera Bread, Arden's third favorite restaurant behind Cici's and Macayos.  She loves Panera Bread for the chicken noodle soup, which is not surprising since she loves chicken Ramen noodles.  But, at Panera Bread, she just drinks the broth.  So I'm like, "Dude eat some of those noodles and chicken!  I just paid $9 for that bowl.  I'm not gonna pay $9 for just chicken-water!"
We then did some shopping on Market Street and saw a movie.  For the life of me I can't remember which movie I saw.  Maybe Sing? Since I suck at blogging lately this has been too long ago for me to remember. 
Anyhow, the reason why I am posting about our girls day is mainly to show how well the sisters get along some times.  Lately they have been really sweet to each other and that makes my heart happy.  One day they'll be grown and the age difference (and height difference) will be negligible.  I want them to be best friends and always be there for one another.  


No comments :

Post a Comment