Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Why, why, why?

OMG, the "why?"s have started with Arden.  I specifically remember them starting with Halle at age 4, so I guess it's due time for Arden, too. 

"Why do I have to put my shoes on?"  To go to the store.  "Why do we have to go to the store?"  To get food.  "Why do we have to get food?"  To make dinner.  "Why do we have to make dinner?"  To eat.  "Why do we have to eat?"  Because we'll be hungry.  "Why will we be hungry?"  Because we haven't eaten.  "Why haven't we eaten?"  It keeps going.......  I finally say, "Because!!!  That's why!"  and she'll respond with, "Because why?"  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

All.  Day.  Long. 

This kid already talks and talks and talks, and is the most persistent person in the entire world.  Brian and I joke that she will either be a telemarketer or collections agent, both which don't take no for an answer.  She just does not stop.  Adding the whys to that......  I may have a breakdown. 

If anyone needs me I'll be in the corner banging my head against the wall. 

:)

2 comments :